1 bedroom flat for saleSanderstead Road, SOUTH CROYDON
Offers in Excess of
- *Top floor conversion flat
- *One double bedroom
- *Kitchen/breakfast room
- *Separate lounge
- *Double glazing & gas central heating
- *No onward chain
- *Perfect for first time buyers & investors
- *2 minute walk to Sanderstead train station
- *Buyers Commission May Be Required
NO ONWARD CHAIN - Choices are pleased to offer to the market this ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM TOP FLOOR CONVERSION FLAT situated in a popular area in South Croydon, just a 2 minute walk from Sanderstead train station and close to local shops. The accommodation offers; Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, good sized double bedroom with built in wardrobe and a bathroom with separate W.C. This is a great opportunity for first time buyers looking to take that step onto the property ladder and equally investors who are wanting to increase their portfolio. Call us today to book an appointment and take a closer look. EPC Rating C.
*Top floor conversion flat
*One double bedroom
*Double glazing & gas central heating
*No onward chain
*Perfect for first time buyers & investors
*2 minute walk to Sanderstead train station
*Buyers Commission May Be Required
Loft hatch. Doors to;
15' 0'' x 11' 10'' (4.57m x 3.60m)
Skylight windows. Storage cupboard. Radiator. Feature fireplace. Door to;
11' 0'' x 8' 3'' (3.35m x 2.51m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Built in double wardrobe.
13' 7'' x 11' 0'' (4.14m x 3.35m)
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surface over. Stainless steel sink/drainer unit. Space for cooker, fridge/freezer and washing machine. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Vinyl flooring. Eaves storage.
Fitted with a white suite comprising: Panel enclosed bath with shower attachment and pedestal wash basin. Tiled walls. Vinyl flooring.
Fitted with a low level W.C. Radiator. Vinyl flooring.
Own section of garden - All details to be verified by solicitors.
Buyers Commission May Be Required*
*Full details available upon request.
We have been advised by the seller that a new 99 year lease will be in place prior to completion. All details are to be verified by solicitors.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51625620.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8315242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.