1 bedroom apartment for saleOrrysdale Road, West Kirby, Wirral
- One Bedroom Ground Floor Retirement Apartment
- Lounge, Well-Appointed Kitchen
- Communal Gardens, Car Park & Residents Lounge
- NO CHAIN
- Viewing Recommended
For Sale In West Kirby is this delightful ground floor modern retirement apartment with well-kept communal gardens, residents lounge, car park and a range of other amenities. The accommodation comprises: Communal entrance hall, lounge, well-appointed kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. NO CHAIN.
0Ideally located close to all amenities with double glazing and electric heating, a delightful modern ground floor retirement apartment. The accommodation including: Hall, lounge and well-appointed kitchen with oven and hob. A double bedroom with fitted furniture and a tiled bathroom. Communal well-kept gardens, car park, a residents lounge and a range of other amenities. NO CHAIN.
With security system and communal halls, lifts and stairways to all floors.
Private Entrance Door
Security eye to hall with emergency alarm cord, walk-in store cupboard and ceiling light .
Lounge 17' 6" x 10' 5" excluding recess ( 5.33m x 3.18m excluding recess )
With double glazed patio door and double glazed window over-looking and giving access to the delightful and very well kept communal gardens. Emergency alarm cord, two wall light points and feature Adams style fire surround. Electric storage heater.
Twin Glass Panelled Doors To:
Kitchen 7' 4" x 7' ( 2.24m x 2.13m )
Well-appointed, attractively fitted kitchen having units with bamboo effect doors, complementary work surfaces and comprising: Single drainer stainless steel inset sink unit with lower cupboards and extended work surface. Further range of double and single doored base units, integral Tricity Bendix electric hob and extractor hood above. Tricity Bendix oven in matching tall unit. One double and three single doored wall cupboards, ceiling spot lights, cream and floral tiled surrounds. Vinyl floor covering, double glazed window above sink unit and over-looking the communal gardens. Electric fan heater and emergency alarm cord.
Bedroom 14' 4" into wardrobes x 8' 8" ( 4.37m into wardrobes x 2.64m )
With double glazed window over-looking the well-kept communal gardens, emergency alarm cord and electric storage heater. Double wardrobe with lower store cupboards, mirror fronted wardrobe. Two wall lights.
With pampas coloured suite comprising: Panelled bath with Triton shower and screen, low level WC and wash hand basin with lower cupboards. Heated towel rail, wall mirror with light above. Marble effect floor and tiled walls, electric fan heater and extractor fan.
There are the most delightful, well-kept and stocked communal gardens, these include lawns, flower and shrub beds.
In addition Baden Court has a delightful spacious residents lounge with a range of furniture, also a residents kitchen. There is a communal car park and a range of other amenities.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51628194.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY103188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, West Kirby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.