2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleKingham Close, Winyates Green, Redditch, B98
- No Onward Chain
- Sought After Location
- Contemporary Interior
- Master Bedroom
- Second Bedroom/Dining Room
- Wet Room
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Garage with Electric Remote Control Door
- Gas Central Heating
* Semi Detached Bungalow
* Modern Kitchen with Integrated Oven & Gas Hob
* Lounge with Feature Fireplace & Electric Fire Inset
* Master Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes
* Second Bedroom/Dining Room
* Contemporary Wet Room
* Low Maintenance Rear Garden
* Garage with Electric Door
* Driveway Parking
*Gas Central Heating and boiler installed in 2009
*Freehold on Completion
From the town centre take the Coventry Highway and at the last island (Peugeot Dealership) turn right into Far Moor Lane. Take the first turning on the right into Kingham Close.
Redditch, situated North of Worcestershire offers a wealth of local schools including St Augustine’s Secondary School, Saint Bede’s Middle School, Walkwood COE Middle School, The Vaynor First School, Trinity High School & Sixth Form Centre and Heart of Worcestershire College. Regular road and rail public services are available, Redditch railway station is located in the town centre, and local road networks provide access to Birmingham City Centre with the M42 and M5 also convenient for Worcester. Popular facilities include: The Kingfisher Shopping Centre with over 100 shops & eateries, The Abbey Stadium Leisure Centre, The Abbey Hotel Golf & Spa, The Palace Theatre and Redditch Golf Course. Attractions include; Morton Stanley Park, Arrow Valley Country Park & Lake, Forge Mill Needle Mill & Bordesley Visitor Centre.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8544360. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.