1 bedroom flat for saleThe Esplanade, Bognor Regis
- No Forward Chain
- Modern Apartment with Sea Views
- South / Westerly Facing Balcony with Stunning Views
- Modern Fitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room with Built in Appliance
- Spacious Bedroom with Built in Wardrobes
- Modern Fitted Bathroom
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating Throughout
- Ample Storage Space Throughout
- Private Garage for Parking and Storage Space
- Highly Desired Private Development
* No Forward Chain * An ideal permanent home or weekend retreat! An extremely rare opportunity to purchase this luxury, modern seafront Apartment with stunning southerly sea views across the English Channel, historical Seaside Village and Promenade of Bognor Regis. The apartment is located on the third floor with a lift and stairs providing flexible access. Upon entering the apartment, the Entrance Hall offers an abundance of light and space leading to all of the rooms and with plenty of storage space. All of the accommodation is positioned to maximise the sea views on offer, the Lounge / Dining Room is of generous size with sliding doors leading to the south / westerly facing Private Balcony. The Kitchen / Breakfast Room is very modern with an extensive range of units, a range of built in appliances and space for a dining table and chairs with fantastic views. There is also a double Bedroom with the benefit of a double built in wardrobe with lighting and there is a modern fitted Bathroom with
a luxury larger than average bath. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating throughout. The apartment also benefits from a Private Garage located within the development and additional visitor parking. Located on the outskirts of Bognor Regis Town Centre and within a short walk to variety of amenities including lovely walks along the Beach. An ideal seaside home offered with a very long lease - viewing is a must.
Communal Entrance - UPVC wood glazed door providing access to the communal entrance.
Communal Entrance Hall - Door leading to the rear of the property where the garage and visitor parking can be found. Stairs and lift to all floors.
Entrance - Solid wood door to entrance hall. Cupboard housing the electric meter.
Entrance Hall - Bright and spacious entrance hall with doors to the lounge / dining room, kitchen / breakfast room, bedroom and bathroom. Two deep storage cupboards both with hanging and shelving space. Radiator. Telephone point. Video telecom security entry system.
Lounge / Dining Room - 5.00m x 3.61m (16'5 x 11'10) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed sliding patio door providing lovely views and access on to the south / westerly facing balcony. Fitted and included vertical blinds and curtains. Television point. Two radiators. Feature wall and ceiling lights.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room - 5.13m x 2.44m (16'10 x 8') - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows with lovely south / westerly sea views. Modern fitted kitchen with one bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over and drainer to the side. Range of wall and base units with granite work surfaces. Wall mounted electric oven and microwave. Fitted electric touch screen hob with extractor fan over. Integrated washing machine. Fitted and included vertical blinds. Radiator. Space for table and chairs. Oak veneered wood flooring. Feature under counter and under unit lighting.
Bedroom - 3.48m x 3.18m (11'5 x 10'5) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows with lovely south / westerly sea views. Doors (due to be fitted) to a deep double built in wardrobe with lighting, hanging and shelving space. Television point. Telephone point. Fitted and included vertical blinds and curtains. Radiator.
Bathroom - Modern fitted bathroom with a larger than average tiled enclosed bath with mixer taps over. Fitted Wall mounted electric power shower. Low level W.C and inset wash hand basin. Ladder style radiator. Fully tiled walls and flooring. Wall mounted mirror fronted medicine cabinet. Feature LED under bath lighting.
Balcony - South / westerly facing balcony with stunning southerly sea views including views of the promenade and historical pier. Space for outdoor dining table and chairs.
Garage - The garage is located at the very far, rear end of the development upon entering the development Albert Road. The second garage in, from the left hand side with an up and over door and providing parking for one vehicle.
Visitor Parking - Further visitor parking available on a first come, first serve basis.
Additional Information - The lease has 125 years from 1984.
Maintenance Charge is £1,050.00 approximately half yearly, this includes building insurance, maintenance of the communal areas, building maintenance including balconies, garage doors etc.
There is no ground rent charge.
Curtains and blinds are included in the lounge and bedroom.
Some furniture is available under separate negotiation.
The property is being sold by a family member, of Whitlocks Estate Agents team.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51632973.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27382635. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.