2 bedroom terraced house for saleShepherd Street, Northfleet, Gravesend
- Terraced House
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen
- Huge Bathroom
- Lounge With Separate Dining Room
- Rear Garden Laid To Lawn
- 7 Minute Drive To Gravesend Town Centre
- Great Links To A2/M25
- Close To Bluewater and Ebbsfleet International
- Situated On All Main Bus Routes
GUIDE PRICE £220,000 - £230,000. CALLING ALL FIRST TIME BUYERS AND INVESTORS! Waterman House Estates are pleased to bring to the market this 2 bedroom terraced house that is ready to move straight into! Downstairs comprises of a spacious living room, separate dining room and modern kitchen. Whilst upstairs there are 2 double bedrooms plus a huge family bathroom with both a shower and bath. To the rear of the property is a long garden laid to lawn with a new fence and shed plus pedestrian access. Secure parking available in underground car park opposite with permit from the council. The property also benefits from a fully boarded loft. The boiler is serviced annually as well.
Located just a 7 minute drive from Gravesend Town Centre which offers high speed rail links taking you into London in just 22 minutes. Ebbsfleet International and Bluewater Shopping Centre are also both close by. Great links to A2/M25. Situated on all main bus routes. Close to St Josephs and St Botolphs Schools.
Ground Floor -
Lounge - 4.52m x 4.17m (14'10 x 13'8 ) - Double Glazed Window. Laminate Flooring. Fireplace. Radiator.
Dining Room - 3.23m x 2.67m (10'7 x 8'9 ) - Double Glazed Window. Laminate Flooring. Radiator.
Kitchen - 3.40m x 2.41m (11'2 x 7'11 ) - Double Glazed Window and Door. Tiled Flooring. Range of Wall and Base Units. Sink and Drainer. Oven With Hob and Extractor Fan. Radiator.
First Floor -
Bathroom - 3.40m x 2.18m (11'2 x 7'2 ) - Double Glazed Window. Tiled Flooring. Tiled Walls. Bath. Separate Shower. Low Level WC. Hand Wash Basin. Radiator.
Master Bedroom - 4.17m x 3.25m (13'8 x 10'8 ) - Double Glazed Window. Carpet. Radiator. Storage.
Bedroom 2 - 3.56m x 3.25m (11'8 x 10'8 ) - Double Glazed Window. Carpet. Radiator. Storage.
External - Long Rear Garden Laid To Lawn.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51633195.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27382679. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Waterman House Estates, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.