4 bedroom detached house for saleBirch House, Brick Kiln Lane, Brick Kiln Lane, Stebbing
- 4 double bedrooms
- Kitchen/breakfast/family room
- 3 contemporary style bathrooms
- Sitting room with wood burner
- Integral garage with electric remote
- NHBC warranty, part under floor heating
- Alarm system
- End of October 2017
Birch House One of three brand new detached family homes being built to a very high specification and boasting farmland views to rear. TWO REMAINING! Completion set for Spring 2018 (NHBC Guarantee). We would strongly recommend internal viewing to avoid disappointment.
The accommodation comprises of a large open entrance hall with oak staircase, sitting room with log burner, kitchen/breakfast/family room which is equipped with a high specification kitchen complete with integral appliances including Bosch oven with 5 ring gas hob and Bosch dishwasher with bi folding doors to the rear garden, a separate utility room leading to the integral garage. Upstairs the master bedroom has fitted wardrobes with dressing area, en suite bathroom and Juilette balcony to the rear. There are three further double bedrooms; one of which has an en suite shower room, and family bathroom.
To the outside there is a block paved driveway for several cars and up leading to the integral garage. The south facing rear garden will be in excess of 100ft with an extended patio and views of rolling countryside. AGENTS NOTE: The property has Cat6 comms fitted throughout and internal pictures are of Ash House.
From our offices in Great Dunmow turn right and follow B1008 . Turn right onto Lime Tree Hill signposted B1057 and continue for 2.4 miles. On approaching Bran End, Stebbing turn right onto Brick Kiln Lane and the properties will be found on the left hand side.
Property ref: 121_418_4524903
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4524903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mullucks Wells, Great Dunmow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.