2 bedroom flat for saleKeith Grove, Shepherds Bush, London, W12 9EZ
- FIRST FLOOR VICTORIAN CONVERSION
- TWO BEDROOMS
- LARGE KITCHEN-DINNER ROOM
- CLOSE TO TRANSPORT LINKS AND AMENITIES
- LARGE SASH WINDOWS THROUGHOUT
- LONG LEASE
- EXCELLENT CONDITION THROUGHOUT
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
Situated on the first floor of this attractive Victorian terrace is offered this lovely two bedroom apartment of approximately 686sq ft. The spacious and light reception room is located at the front of the property, with a large South-facing bay window. To the rear of the property is the large Oyster coloured kitchen-dinner, with solid oak worktops and integrated appliances. The bathroom is a modern tiled white 3-piece suite with window. The flat also benefits from a wide landing area, which is currently being used for additional storage and a small office area. The flat has been recently fitted with double-glazed sash windows to the front of the property for efficiency. Viewing of this property comes highly recommended.
Located on the sought after, Keith Grove. This attractive quiet cul-de-sac is located just off the Uxbridge Road. The location is well served by a number of excellent independent shops on nearby Askew Road and Gastropubs (The Pocket Watch and Princess Victoria) along Uxbridge Road as well as many independent cafes (Proud Mary's). The property is also within walking distance of the impressive Westfield shopping centre at White City. Shepherds Bush Market Station (Circle Line & Hammersmith & City Line) and Shepherds Bush (Central Line) are within walking distance. There are also regular buses along Uxbridge Road to connect you to other neighbouring Stations. The A4 and A40 are close by for easy access out to the West and North West of London. For recreational use the open spaces of Wormholt Park, Wendell Park, Cathnor Park are approx 10 minutes' walk from the property and Ravenscourt Park less than 15 minutes walk.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 29152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jorgensen Turner, Shepherds Bush and Hammersmith Branch - Sales . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.