3 bedroom detached house for salePURLEY
Withdrawn from Market
- Three Bedroom Detached
- L Shaped Dual Aspect Lounge/Dining Room
- Contemporary Bespoke Kitchen
- Dual Aspect Master Bedroom
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Tandem Garage/Off Road Driveway Parking
- Garden laid Mainly to Lawn
- Double Glazed, Gas Central Heating
- Close to Train Stations Connecting London Bridge and Victoria
Located within this popular residential road ideally located for railway links at Purley, Riddlesdown and Purley Oaks stations. The property has been extensively modernised by its present owners and offers well balanced family accommodation.
The property boasts a delightful L shaped dual aspect family room with attractive clay gate fireplace, views to the rear and front gardens, and has original parquet flooring. The contemporary kitchen has bespoke units with Corian surfaces above, built in original larder, integrated appliances and a slide and hide oven.
A bright dog leg staircase leads to the first floor which offers three bedrooms. Bedroom one is dual aspect and has partially fitted wardrobes. The modern bathroom has tiled walls, L shaped bath and overhead shower. Other features include a cloakroom, gas central heating, outside seating area, and underfloor heating in both the kitchen and family bathroom. Externally there is a good size garden laid mainly to lawn.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100326002336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mark Youll Estate Agents, Purley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.