2 bedroom town house for saleEshlands Brook, BARNSLEY
- 2 bedrooms
- Mid townhouse
- NO CHAIN!
- Off street parking
- Well decorated & appointed
WELL PRESENTED, OFF STREET PARKING, NO CHAIN! Don't miss out on this great opportunity! We're anticipating a lot of early interest in this one so give WILLIAM H BROWN a call today to arrange your viewing! Guide Price £100,000 - £110,000
WELL PRESENTED, OFF STREET PARKING, NO CHAIN! Don't miss out on this great opportunity! We're anticipating a lot of early interest in this one so give WILLIAM H BROWN a call today to arrange your viewing!
Having a staircase rising to the first floor landing, radiator and a front facing double glazed entrance door.
Lounge 15' 4" into recess x 9' 4" extending to 12' 9" into recess ( 4.67m into recess x 2.84m extending to 3.89m into recess )
There is a radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash basin and a tiled splash back.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 10' 3" into recess ( 3.81m x 3.12m into recess )
Having a range of fitted wall and base units, extractor hood, wall mounted central heating boiler, single bowl sink, four ring gas hob, electric oven, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, tiled splash backs, radiator, rear facing double glazed window and a rear facing double glazed entrance door.
First Floor Landing
There is a spindled balustrade, access to the loft and a radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 6" inc wardrobes x 8' 6" ( 3.81m inc wardrobes x 2.59m )
With a radiator, fitted wardrobes and a rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" into recess x 9' 3" into recess ( 3.84m into recess x 2.82m into recess )
There is a built in storage cupboard, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash basin, panelled bath, tiling to the floor, tiled splash backs, radiator and an extractor fan.
To the front of the property is a drive providing off street parking and there is lawn. To the rear is an enclosed garden with lawn, patio and shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51642831.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL113393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.