3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleIver Lane, Uxbridge
- Three bedroom family home
- Three reception rooms
- Off street parking
- Enclosed rear garden
- Superbly presented throughout
- Close to Uxbridge & West Drayton
- Gas central Heating
- Double glazing throughout
- Viewing recommended
Extremely well presented and spacious three bedroom semi detached family home conveniently located within easy access to both Uxbridge and West Drayton town centres and a short walk from local shops.
The accommodation has been subject to many improvements by the current owners and briefly comprises entrance porch, hallway, lounge with feature fireplace, modern fitted kitchen, separate dining room which opens into the conservatory, three good sized bedrooms and stylish family shower room.
Features include gas central heating, double glazing throughout, an enclosed rear garden and off street parking. Internal viewing comes highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51647256.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUB175250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Uxbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.