4 bedroom town house for saleSt Georges, Wicklewood
Withdrawn from Market
- Stunning Grade II listed 3 storey townhouse
- Immaculate condition
- 4 spacious bedrooms with mezzanine & en-suite to master
- Striking 19'3 kitchen/diner with open plan lounge
- Set in the grounds of a former hospital building
- Off road parking to residents car park plus en-bloc garage
- Extensive communal gardens with indoor swimming pool plus tennis court
- LPG gas central heating & secondary glazing
- Within easy reach of Wymondham town with its numerous amenities & main line rail station
- Viewing essential - call now!
SUMMARY Located in a converted former hospital within extensive, communal grounds and facilities is this stunning 4 bed 3 storey townhouse. The property is in immaculate condition with accommodation that includes a 19'3 modern kitchen/diner, 4 spacious bedrooms plus a modern bathroom and en-suite to the master.
OUTSIDE Set in private yet extensive communal grounds, which are maintained to a very high standard, with beautiful lawns, garden structures, indoor swimming pool and tennis court.
To the front of the property is an area of lawn with shrubs and a path to the main entrance door. In addition, the property has its own allotment which is located within the grounds as well as the other communal facilities and the en bloc garage.
En-bloc garage - 18'6 x 11'4 - With up and over door, power and light.
AGENTS NOTE We have been advised the property is Leasehold and is part of a Residence Association. We have been informed there is a monthly service charge plus a ground rent payable for the upkeep of the communal services and areas, please seek full clarification from your legal representative. We have been advised the property is not on mains drainage.
DIRECTIONS Leave Wymondham on Tuttles Lane and continue onto Chapel Lane. At the bend turn left onto Wymondham Road, and take the first left onto Hospital Road. Follow this road around the bend, St Georges is the large site on the left and is accessed through the residents gate way. For vehicular access follow the driveway around the building.
DISCLAIMER Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure these details are a fair and accurate representation of the property at the point of listing, please note that they are for guidance purposes only and we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. We strongly advise that you inspect the property and surrounding area on Google maps and street view prior to viewing. Please also note the photographs do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51649533.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361012527. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by hammondlee, Wymondham,. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.