3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMeesons Close, Eastling, Faversham, Kent
- Detached 3/4 bedroom extended bungalow
- Quiet small cul-de-sac
- Delightful village location
- Wonderful country pub and primary school nearby
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating D (61)
Ever fancied living in a lovely village location set in beautiful countryside? If so, here is your opportunity to purchase a detached bungalow which would be suitable for a young growing family or those contemplating retirement who still would like plenty of space. Located in a small cul-de-sac on the edge of the delightful village of Eastling, this spacious home has a good frontage and private rear garden.
Having been extended, the property now offers versatile accommodation that could provide 3 or 4 bedrooms depending on individual needs, alternatively you could have a separate dining room and useful study which is very handy for those who may need a home office or that have a home based hobby.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 18'0 maximum x 15'3 maximum (5.49m x 4.65m)
- Inner Hall
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 10'11 x 9'11 (3.33m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'5 into fitted wardrobes x 9'5 (3.79m x 2.87m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 10'8 x 8'10 (3.25m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'7 x 10'0 (3.23m x 3.05m)
- Study: 10'8 x 7'0 (3.25m x 2.14m)
- Family Bathroom
- Front Garden
- Detached Garage
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51649626.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10830237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Faversham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.