2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleTeynham Close, Cliftonville, Margate, Kent
- 2 bedroom detached bungalow
- Off street parking with garage
- Palm Bay location and chain free
- Close to sandy beaches, bus routes and shops
- In need of some refurbishment
- EPC energy rating D (63)
This detached bungalow is in need of some refurbishment but is an absolute must see property, being in such a desirable location and set in a cul-de-sac position tucked away from the road.
There is a long block paved driveway providing plenty of off street parking which then leads to the garage. Inside there are well proportioned rooms and the convenience of a separate cloakroom in addition to the main family bathroom.
Having two good size double bedrooms and plenty of living space which consists of a substantial dual aspect lounge and is open planned with a dining area. There is a sizeable kitchen and a door out to the lovely garden. All the rooms feel bright and airy which just adds to the feeling of space that this property offers. Outside there is side access to the garden and garage.
Palm Bay is a well sought after area of Margate which is no surprise when there are beautiful cliff top walks and sandy beaches close by.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Separate Toilet
- Lounge/Dining Room: (L-shaped) 20'0 x 8'1 (6.10m x 2.47m) plus 19'5 x 10'9 (5.92m x 3.28m)
- Kitchen: 11'2 x 8'11 (3.41m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'11 x 11'2 (3.94m x 3.41m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'1 x 8'1 (3.99m x 2.47m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Garage: 17'8 x 8'2 (5.39m x 2.49m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51658548.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15108625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Cliftonville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.