4 bedroom house for saleEnys, Cornwall
Offers in Excess of
- ATTRACTIVE GEORGIAN DESIGN WITH STONE EXTERIOR
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS - TWO WITH EN-SUITE FACILITIES
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- APPROACHING 2000 sq ft OF SPACE
- ATTRACTIVE GEORGIAN STYLE DOUBLE GLAZING
- WONDERFULLY PROPORTIONED 22ft x 15ft KITCHEN/DAY ROOM
- FOUR FIRST FLOOR DOUBLE BEDROOMS TWO OF WHICH HAVE EN-SUITE ALONG WITH A FAMILY BATHROOM AND GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM
- SEPARATE DINING ROOM OR ALTERNATIVELY GROUND FLOOR DOUBLE FIFTH BEDROOM
- GOOD SIZE TRIPLE ASPECT LIVING ROOM
- DOUBLE GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
FABULOUS DETACHED FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM GEORGIAN STYLE HOUSE (TWO BEDROOMS WITH EN-SUITE FACILITIES).
This fabulous detached Georgian style property is the largest design of the Persimmon Homes located on this sought after development within the beautiful area of Enys.
It offers substantial, beautifully presented accommodation of almost 2000 square feet in total comprising four/five double bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms and three reception rooms. Completed in 2012 it has the benefit of the remainder of an NHBC certificate and is surrounded by lawned gardens and a broad natural slate terrace at the rear enjoying a good degree of privacy. There is a good size double garage and plenty of off road parking. An internal viewing appointment is highly recommended to appreciate the size and layout of the accommodation on offer.
This superb family home lies on the northern fringes of St. Gluvias on the outskirts of the historical town of Penryn, approximately 3 miles from the port of Falmouth, 9 miles from the cathedral city of Truro and 4 miles off the sailing haven of Flushing and superb boating amenities at Mylor Yacht Harbour.
The ancient borough of Penryn is now home, at Tremough, to the expanding university of Cornwall, which will no doubt will continue to benefit from the high levels of investment in the area.
Penryn itself offers a whole host of local amenities as well as primary and secondary schooling.
The town sits at the head of Penryn River leading to the Carrick Roads, a magnet for sailors offering some of the country's finest and safest day sailing waters.
Penryn has a branch line railway station providing both access to Falmouth Town and Truro where it connects with the National Rail Network.
The colourful harbourside town of Falmouth offers a much wider range of shopping, business and leisure facilities as well as a number of fine sandy beaches at Gyllyngvase, Swanpool and Meanporth.
Property ref: 121_1775_4446627
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51660168.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4446627. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Falmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.