4 bedroom terraced house for saleOsborne Way, Rose Green
- Deceptively Spacious Terraced House
- Four Generous Size Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen / Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Bathroom, En-Suite and Cloakroom
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating Throughout
- Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- Garage and Parking
- 3 Years (approx) NHBC Warranty
- Close Proximity to Amenities and Catchment to Rose Green Schools
* No Forward Chain * Southerly Facing Rear Garden * This terraced modern build House is offered to the market in immaculate condition throughout. The property is arranged over three floors to offer versatile accommodation. On the ground floor there is a modern fitted Kitchen / Dining Room with additional Lounge space and lovely views and access to the Southerly Facing Rear Garden, Bedroom Four / Study and a modern fitted Cloakroom. On the first floor, there is a good size Lounge and a generous size Master Bedroom with a modern fitted Ensuite Shower Room. On the top floor there are a further two double Bedrooms and a modern Family Bathroom. Further benefits including UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating throughout. Outside to the rear, the southerly facing garden is mainly laid to lawn with an area of patio to provide space for outdoor dining and rear access leading to the Garage and Driveway. The property is conveniently located in Rose Green and has great access to all local amenities and also within walking distance and catchment area to the sought after Rose Green Infant and Junior School. Viewing highly recommended.
Entrance - UPVC double glazed door with inset glass panels to the entrance hall. Covered canopy and security light.
Entrance Hall - Spacious entrance hall with doors to the kitchen / dining room, bedroom four / study and cloakroom. Door to cupboard housing boiler and consumer unit. Radiator, stairs to the to first floor landing, wall mounted thermostat. Telephone point.
Cloakroom - 1.85m x 0.79m (6'1 x 2'7) - Modern fitted cloakroom with a close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Radiator.
Bedroom Four / Study - 2.82m x 1.75m (9'3 x 5'9) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed window. Radiator.
Kitchen / Dining Room - 5.84m x 3.86m (19'2 x 12'8) - Modern fitted kitchen with one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer taps over and drainer to side. Ample adjacent roll top work surfaces with inset four ring gas hob and oven under with extractor fan over, contemporary range of drawer and cupboard space under. Space and plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher, space for fridge freezer and further wall mounted cupboards. Lovely views over the rear garden from the kitchen area.
Dining Area - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows and doors providing lovely views and access to the rear garden. Space for dining table and chairs plus additional lounge space. Radiator. TV point. Door to a deep under stair storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing - Doors to bedroom one and lounge. Radiator. Stairwell to the second floor landing.
Lounge - 3.78m x 3.89m (12'5 x 12'9) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Radiator, TV point, telephone point.
Bedroom One - 2.97m x 3.89m (9'9 x 12'9) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Radiator. Television point and telephone point. Door to:
En-Suite - 1.96m x 1.85m (6'5 x 6'1) - Side aspect UPVC double glazed window. Modern fitted three piece suite comprising of a double walk-in shower cubicle with wall mounted shower. Close coupled WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Radiator.
Second Floor Landing - Doors to bedroom two, three and the family bathroom. Access to loft space.
Bedroom Two - 3.10m x 3.84m (10'2 x 12'7) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed window. Radiator. Door and airing cupboard with hot water tank and shelving over. Telephone point. Television point.
Bedroom Three - 3.89m x 2.31m (12'9 x 7'7) - Rear aspect Velux window. Radiator.
Bathroom - 1.93m x 1.37m (6'4 x 4'6) - Modern fitted bathroom with a panel enclosed bath. Low level WC and inset wash hand basin with cupboard below. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Rear - Southerly facing rear garden which is enclosed by panel board fencing and mainly laid to lawn with an area of patio to provide space for outdoor dining. Rear gated access.
Front - Low maintenance front garden with well stocked boarders. Pathway leading to the entrance.
Driveway - Driveway providing off road parking leading to:
Garage - With an up and over door.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51664929.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27386453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.