2 bedroom maisonette for saleBrookwood Road,London,SW18
- Split-level 2 double bedroom maisonette
- Luxuriously large loft converted en-suite
- Modern and open kitchen/diner
- Quiet Residential Road
- A short walk to Southfields Tube station
- 120 years Leasehold
Property People are proud to present to the sales market this superb split-level 2 double bedroom, 2 bathroom maisonette ideally located in the desirable Southfields 'grid,' SW18.
The property boasts 2 spacious double bedrooms; one of which is a luxuriously large loft converted en-suite master bedroom and a further good sized double bedroom. Furthermore there is a bright and airy reception room, a modern and open kitchen/diner with a smart family bathroom and ample storage throughout.
This property is situated on a quiet residential road the heart of Southfields, only a stone thrown away from the Southfields tube station with a direct connection to central London on a District line. Also perfect for motorists as is only 10 minutes access to the A3.
The property is leasehold with 120 years remaining on the lease.
Call our friendly office now to book an appointment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property People, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.