3 bedroom detached house for saleRame Cross, between Falmouth and Helston, Cornwall TR1
Sold by Us
- Approximately 2 acres in total
- Barns with potential for conversion
- Countryside view
- Great potential for improvement/renovation
- Nissen hut
- No onward chain
- Refurbishment opportunity
In need of major refurbishment and remodelling, a detached house currently arranged as a 3 bedroomed Victorian farmhouse with an attached 1 bedroomed cottage.
Set at the end of a very long ‘beaten track’ in a quiet rural spot with gorgeous far reaching countryside views, as well as a long stone barn with scope for conversion, subject to all necessary consents. In all about 2 acres.
PLEASE NOTE: DO NOT USE SAT NAV OR POSTCODE TO REACH THIS PROPERTY; INSTEAD PLEASE USE THE DIRECTIONAL NOTE ON OUR SALES PARTICULARS.
THREE BEDROOMED HOUSE
Ground Floor: front entrance porch, kitchen/dining room, lounge, rear porch.
First Floor: 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom, bathroom.
ONE BEDROOMED COTTAGE
Ground Floor: double bedroom, shower room.
First Floor: living/dining room, galley kitchen.
Outside: front garden, Nissen hut, parking area for several vehicles, long stone barn.
In all about 2 acres.
All in need of total refurbishment.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51669375.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lillicrap Chilcott, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.