1 bedroom apartment for saleQuebec Way, London, SE16
- Fully integrated kitchen appliances to include a tall fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Free standing washer/dryer in hall cupboard
- High quality engineered flooring in Oak Animoso
- LV downlighters in kitchen and spot lights to underside of kitchen wall units
- LV downlights to bathroom
- Chrome shaver point in bathrooms
- Brushed chrome switches/sockets /plates
- CHP heating with underfloor heating throughout
- Help To Buy Available
Quebec Quarter offers new homes with carefully considered layouts within larger than average apartments, and a high specification throughout. Each apartment includes modern, fully integrated kitchens, contemporary bathroom suites, underfloor heating, quality flooring, and details offering practical solutions without compromising quality or style.
The development has been designed to blend seamlessly with its neighbouring environment, and achieves this with the numerous landscaped gardens and recreational areas surrounding the apartments. There are full height windows ensuring emphasis on the natural light and fantastic views, and a private balcony or terrace, all contributing to ensuring these apartments create the perfect setting for your new home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LWN170656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, London Residential Developments. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.