1 bedroom apartment for sale7 Bolehall House, Amington Road, Tamworth B77 3PA
Withdrawn from Market
- Modernised Second Floor Apartment
- Located Close to Town Centre
- Converted Period Property
- Communal Gardens and Parking
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- 150 Year Lease/ Annual Service Charges £1,100
- Modern Fitted Shower Room
LOVE YOUR POSTCODE are proud to offer this ACCURATELY APPRAISED property – all ENQUIRIES and OFFERS are welcome at the earliest stage. An opportunity to purchase a superbly finished one bed second floor apartment situated in a delightful Georgian style property and within walking distance of Tamworth town centre and the railway station. The property benefits from a modern kitchen that sits tastefully off the lounge and the bedroom is located across the full width of the apartment. There is a well appointed shower room with modern fittings and additional storage can be found in the spacious hallway. The apartment has two allocated parking spaces. Offers invited firmly over £79,950.00.
150 Year Lease/ Annual Service Charges £1,100
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51670040.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5590375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by loveyourpostcode.com, Birmingham - Sales & Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.