4 bedroom detached house for saleFoxgloves, Coulby Newham
- Executive Style Four Bedroom Detached House
- Occupying a Large Corner Plot
- Double Garage
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Two En-Suite Shower Rooms & Family Bathroom
- Large Rear Garden
- Well Presented Accommodation Throughout
- Early Viewing Advised Due to High Levels of Interest
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Michael Poole Estate Agents in Coulby Newham offer to the market this spacious four bedroom detached property occupying an enviable plot. The accommodation briefly comprises and entrance hall, living room, dining room, ground floor WC, kitchen breakfast room and utility room. To the first floor there are four bedrooms – two with en-suite shower rooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is a double width driveway giving access to a double garage and a large garden to the rear elevation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51671094.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU130160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.