3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurch Close, Stainton
- Attractive Traditional Style Semi Detached House with Three Bedrooms & No Chain
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location Within Delightful Stainton Village Surroundings
- 19ft x 13ft Garage with Electric Remote Controlled Door, Forecourt Parking Space
- Front Lounge, Rear Sitting/Dining Room, 17ft Conservatory & Useful Ground Floor Shower Room
- Central Heating with Combi Boiler & UPVC Double Glazing
- 18ft Kitchen with Modern White High Gloss Style Units
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
There is more than meets the eye with traditional style semi detached house.
What greets you when entering is a very neat, tidy and tastefully decorated interior which comprises entrance hall, front lounge with living flame gas fire, rear sitting/dining room, large conservatory opening into the 18ft kitchen complete with modern white high gloss style units, built in oven, hob and dishwasher. There is also a useful ground floor shower room with WC. The first floor has three bedrooms (all with fitted wardrobes) and bathroom.
It has some great additional features including a 19ft x 13ft garage with electric remote-controlled door, UPVC double glazing, central heating with a combi boiler and NO CHAIN.
The front garden has a lawn and garden wall with decorative wrought iron spindles. Gravel hardstand provides some useful forecourt car parking space. Enclosed patio style garden with timber garden shed.
5.94m x 3.96m
A driveway alongside the property leads to a brick built garage with electric remote controlled roller door, electric supply and lighting laid on. Small storage room alongside.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
5.72m x 2.16m
Smart range of modern white high gloss style wall, drawer and floor cupboards with under unit lighting and granite effect roll top work surfaces with matching splashbacks. Built in stainless steel electric oven and four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor canopy over. Integrated dishwasher and washing machine. UPVC exterior door with double glazed insert opens onto the driveway. Radiator. Connecting door into…
Ground Floor Shower Room/WC
Modern white suite comprising quadrant shower enclosure with electric shower unit, dual flush close coupled WC and radiator.
Access to loft.
3.02m x 3.33m
into depth of fitted wardrobes. Fitted wardrobes with sliding mirror face doors and radiator.
3.66m x 3.68m
into depth of fitted wardrobes. Fitted wardrobes with sliding mirror face doors. Wall mounted baxi gas fired combination boiler. Radiator.
2.9m into depth of wardrobes x 2.06m - 9'6 into depth of wardrobes x 6'9. Fitted wardrobes across one wall and separate built in wardrobes with sliding mirror face doors. Radiator.
Cream coloured three piece suite comprising corner bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC. Co-ordinated fully tiled walls and tiled floor. Extractor fan and radiator.
UPVC entrance door with double glazed inserts, staircase to first floor with cupboard below and radiator.
3.8m into depth of bay window x 4.27m into depth of alcoves - 12'6 into depth of bay window x 14'0 into depth of alcoves. Inset living flame gas fire with surround and radiator.
Rear Sitting/Dining Room
3.66m x 3.66m
12'0 x 12'0 into depth of alcoves. Louis style fire surround, radiator, decorative ceiling cornice and decorative rose. Opening into…
5.38m x 3m
Victorian style conservatory overlooking the rear garden, brick dwarf wall construction with UPVC double glazed windows and French doors. Ceiling fan light, radiator and opening into…
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51671100.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NUN170289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.