3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHarvington Chase, Coulby Newham
Offers in Region of
- Modern Three Bedroom Property
- Easy Access to Local Amenities
- Stunning Fitted Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Spacious Living Room with French Doors onto the Rear Garden
- Master Bedroom with Modern Shower Room
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Driveway Offering Two Parking Spaces
- Gardens to Front & Side Elevations
- CCTV Coverage & Alarm System
- Well Presented Accommodation Throughout
Michael Poole Estate Agents in Coulby Newham welcome to the market this three bedroom end terraced house with accommodation that comprises; entrance hall, ground floor WC, modern fitted kitchen breakfast room and separate living room. The first floor accommodates three bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room and a modern bathroom. Externally, gardens to front, side and rear elevations. Two parking spaces to the side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51671106.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OOH170147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.