2 bedroom terraced house for saleRavensworth Avenue, Bishop Auckland, County Durham, DL14
- Two bedroom terraced home
- Requiring modernisation
- Gardens to front and rear
- For sale with no onward chain
- Must be viewed to be appreciated
Situated within close proximity to Bishop Auckland town centre, this two bedroom terraced home is sure to be in high demand. Although requiring some updating, the spacious accommodation comprises entrance lobby, lounge, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms and a first floor bathroom. Externally there is a pleasant forecourt front garden and a good sized rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn.
Available for sale with no onward chain, this home is sure to be in demand and a viewing comes highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51671937.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAO170367. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Bishop Auckland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.