4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleParkway Drive, Flatts Lane, Normanby, TS6
- FABULOUS EXTENDED 4 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- GRANNY FLAT ON GROUND FLOOR
- LARGE BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY FOR AMPLE PARKING
- STUNNING 30FT' KITCHEN/DINER
- EN-SUITE FOR BEDROOM FOUR
This stunning four bedroom family home is located in a popular area of Flatts Lane.
Close to local amenities and transport.
The property briefly comprises of;
Open plan living kitchen and dining area, separate living area, extended to the side elevation with a downstairs bedroom and en-suite, to the first floor the property has four bedrooms and a family bathroom, the master bedroom with an en-suite.
The property has front and rear gardens and off road parking to the block pave drive-way.
Rear elevation comprises of patio area with a lawned garden.
For viewings, strictly call Bernadette Harris on 01642 464433
FABULOUS EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME.
LARGE BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY FOR AMPLE PARKING.
STUNNING 30FT' KITCHEN/DINER AND LIVING AREA.
ENERGY RATING D55
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST170196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernadette Harris Estate Agents, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.