3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlover Close, Herne Bay, Kent
- 3 bedroom semi detached house
- Stunning modern kitchen/diner
- garage and driveway to side
- Gas heating, double glazing, downstairs cloakroom
- Castle Chase Development
A modern development, and home to a wide variety of house styles, close to both Beltinge village centre and the sea front.This 3 bedroom family home has been wonderfully improved and has a stunning kitchen with under floor heating, perfect for the winter mornings, with quality carpeting in the main lounge to compliment.This quiet cul-de-sac ensures traffic speed and noise is kept to a minimum and this house has a long block paved driveway leading to a brick built garage which will keep any multi car family happy.Bedroom 1 is large with built in wardrobes and the other 2 bedrooms are capable of accommodating a double bed.Throughout this property, you will notice it's immaculate presentation and sunny aspect, create a warm and inviting environment which any buyer would proudly call home.It is only a short walk to Beltinge village centre and a little further on, you can find amazing cliff top walks with breathtaking views. Close to the development you will also find a large doctors surgery and a regular bus service.
What the Owner says:
We have lived here now for roughly 3 years and are very pleased with how our improvement works have created what is now a stunning home, with a great feel to it. The rear garden is bigger than you would expect and is private with a large decking area to the rear and a personal door through to the garage which is currently utilised as a gym.
- Entrance Hallway
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 14'7 x 9'3 (4.45m x 2.82m)
- Lounge Area: 16'4 x 10'3 (4.98m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'8 x 10'5 (4.17m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'9 x 7'3 (3.28m x 2.21m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'7 x 8'5 (3.53m x 2.57m)
- Front Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51681345.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11236357. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.