3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNewlands Road, Cathcart, Glasgow
- Unique church conversion EPC C (75)
- Lounge with dining area
- Fitted kitchen
- Three Bedrooms ( Master en suite)
- Gas CH. Part DG.
- Parking to the rear
- Private garden
Successful conversion of former Cathcart Church dating back to 1900's. This B listed church was successfully converted circa 2006 into residential dwellings. On offer is an end terrace villa retaining a wealth of period features which have been retained and beautifully restored. EER - Band C.
The accommodation on offer comprises entrance vestibule, welcoming reception hallway, stunning formal lounge of grand proportion with stunning decorative opaque window, spacious kitchen with integrated appliances to include oven, hob, dish washer and washing machine, bedroom three and WC. On the upper level there is an exceptionally spacious master bedroom with en suite shower room and second double bedroom. Family bathroom to include four piece suite.
The property has a system of gas central heating and partial double glazing. Externally there is allocated parking to the rear and private garden grounds.
Set within this popular locale, the property is well placed for local amenities with a variety of local shops within walking distance catering for day to day requirements. The area has frequent public transport links from nearby Cathcart train station to Glasgow city centre.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHA107419. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Shawlands Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.