5 bedroom detached house for saleThames at Ferrygate Meadow, North Berwick, EH39
- Twin feature bay windows
- Island counter in kitchen
- French doors to kitchen and family rooms
- Hall storage
- Utility room
- Two en suite bedrooms
- Double garage
Entered from a spacious hall, both the lounge and the dining room incorporate bay windows, while the family kitchen and breakfast area and the study both feature french doors. The utility room provides a third access point to the garden, and two of the five bedrooms are en suite.
Parking - Double Garage
- Lounge - 3.443 x 4.774 metre
- KitchenBreakfast - 3.443 x 4.701 metre
- Dining - 3.443 x 2.99 metre
- StudyFamily - 3.443 x 2.916 metre
- Utility - 2.027 x 1.932 metre
- WC - 1.297 x 1.757 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.466 x 3.3 metre
- EnSuite 1 - 1.75 x 1.955 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.443 x 2.795 metre
- EnSuite 2 - 1.853 x 1.75 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.443 x 2.795 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 2.903 x 2.475 metre
- Bedroom 5 - 3.47 x 1.945 metre
- Bathroom - 2.138 x 1.955 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51683301.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8052670000011_5_32_100604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Scotland East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.