4 bedroom town house for saleArran Close, Greylees, Sleaford, Lincolnshire, NG34
- Modern Three Storey Town House
- Enviable Position on Greylees
- Lounge & Dining Kitchen
- Four Bedrooms Master with En-Suite
- Further En-Suite & Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating & uPVC D/G
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Very Well Presented Throughout
- Viewing is Highly Recommended
*NO CHAIN* Located in the popular development of Greylees and enjoying views over a small wooded area and pavilion is this modern three storey townhouse presented in immaculate condition throughout. The versatile accommodation comprises Large Entrance Hall, Utility Room, Downstairs bedroom with Jack and Jill En-suite/Cloakroom, Study/Bedroom Four to the ground floor, Lounge Diner, Kitchen Diner to first floor and two further Bedrooms, En-suite to Master Bedroom and Family Bathroom to the second floor. Outside there is a parking for two vehicles and a rear garden. A viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the location and standard of accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51683442.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLE170483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.