3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStation Road, St Helens, Ryde, Isle of Wight
- 3 bedroom semi-detached property
- Close to schools and transport links & village amenities
- Ideal family home
- Off road parking and rear garden
- Beautiful walks on your doorstep
- EPC energy rating D (59)
Situated in St. Helens, between one of the village greens and embankments, this family home is ideally placed to enjoy the beautiful surrounding areas and be part of the village community. The warm and inviting home comes onto the market at £220,000.The kitchen and dining area come together to offer today's desirable open plan living space, the lounge can be part of this space when the double doors are open or pull them closed and settle down with the family in a cosy room enhanced by a log burner. Upstairs you have the three bedrooms, two of which are doubles, with the third being a spacious single. There is off street parking and enclosed garden with a summer house. Just a short walk from the front door you will be able to enjoy quality family time at the beach or pick up some of the fresh seafood that it has to offer.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 11'8 x 10'11 (3.56m x 3.33m)
- Dining Area: 11'7 x 10'10 (3.53m x 3.30m)
- Kitchen Area: 17'10 x 6'11 (5.44m x 2.11m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'6 x 10'11 (4.42m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'11 x 10'6 (3.33m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'11 x 6'11 (2.41m x 2.11m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51683457.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60424049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.