3 bedroom detached house for saleBucksham Avenue, North Bersted, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21 5DT
- Older Style 3 Bedroom Detached House
- Sitting Room with Log Burner Stove
- Impressive Kitchen/Conservatory
- En Suite Shower & Family Bathroom
- Gas Heating, Mainly Double Glazed
- Over 80' Long Rear Garden
- Driveway to Side with Parking
- Useful Storage Outbuildings
AN OLDER STYLE DETACHED THREE BEDOOM HOUSE with an impressive Kitchen/Conservatory which enjoys an outlook onto the rear garden which measures in excessive of 80' in length. The property has gas heating by radiators, double glazing where stated together with a Sitting Room with a log burning stove, white Bathroom suite and Three Bedrooms with the Master Bedroom having an en suite Shower Room/w.c.
The property is situated in a no-through road with very pleasant country walks nearby. Local shopping parades are available at North Bersted and there is a medical centre and primary school in the vicinity. Bogor Regis offers further shopping facilities, railway station and sea front with promenade which stretches from West Bognor Regis to Felpham.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 405370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Joe Graham Property Sales, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.