2 bedroom bungalow for saleSunningdale Gardens, North Bersted, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO22 9LE
- Modern Bungalow (Linked by Garage)
- Storm Porch, Entrance Hall
- Lounge Overlooking Rear Garden
- Kitchen, Bathroom/WC, Two Bedrooms
- Gas Warm Air Heating, Double Glazing
- Double Glazed External Doors
- Gardens to Front & Rear, Garage
- Pleasant Residential Location
A MODERN STYLE BUNGALOW LINKED BY GARAGES with the benefit of double glazed windows and external doors and gas heating by air vents. The accommodation is well proportioned with Lounge/Dining Room providing access to the well tended rear garden, Two Bedrooms, Kitchen and Bathroom and the benefit of a driveway with parking for car leading to Garage.
The Bungalow is located on the northern outskirts of Bognor Regis in a pleasant residential Close within Sunningdale Gardens. Local Shopping facilities can be found at North Bersted together with medical centre and the out of town superstores are conveniently situated along Shripney Road. There is also a frequent bus service in the vicinity providing access to neighbouring areas whilst Bognor Regis itself offers further shopping facilities, schools, railway station and sea front with promenade.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 360776. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Joe Graham Property Sales, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.