4 bedroom detached house for saleBrendon Grove, Ingleby Barwick, Stockton-on-Tees, Durham
- Detached Family Home
- Single Storey Rear Extension With Bi-Fold Doors
- Three Reception Rooms
- 25ft 'Country Style' Kitchen
- Upgraded Cloak/WC & Master En-Suite Shower Room
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- White Three Piece House Bathroom
- Double Width Driveway
- Garage With Utility Conversion
- Lawned Rear Garden
Set on the periphery of Ingleby Barwick, within convenient reach of primary and secondary schools, this generously proportioned home is perfectly suited for family living. Without doubt, the stand out feature of this home is the stunning single storey rear extension, which has created an additional reception room, along with a 25ft 'country style' kitchen, with bi-fold doors that open onto the rear garden. Accommodation briefly comprises: a tiled entrance porch, hallway, lounge & dining room - all benefitting from solid wood floors, upgraded cloak/WC, open plan breakfast kitchen / sitting room. To the first floor, a spacious landing leads to four well-proportioned bedrooms - three benefitting from fitted storage, house bathroom and an upgraded, contemporary master en-suite shower room. Externally, a double width driveway leads to a single garage and is adjacent to a lawned area. To the rear, the garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area.
** The garage has been partially converted and is currently used as storage to front and a functional utility at the rear which is accessed from the hallway**
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51686304.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING170137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.