1 bedroom flat for salePaisley Road, Glasgow, G78 1HG
- Traditional First Floor Flat
- Lounge with Open Plan Kitchen
- Double Bedroom
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Secure Door Entry
- Ideal First Time Buy or Investment
Traditional first floor one bedroom property situated within popular and central location of Barrhead. The property comprises of bright lounge with open plan kitchen, large double bedroom and three piece bathroom suite with shower. Featuring gas central heating and double glazing this property is an ideal purchase for first time buyers or investors.
The property further benefits from secure door entry and well maintained communal areas and garden grounds.
Situated on Paisley Road the property is ideally positioned across from Barrhead train station and all main bus routes to further afield areas
To view this property or request more details contact LM Properties (Paisley) Ltd:
LM Properties (Paisley) Ltd
50 Glasgow Road
0141 887 6109
Lounge - 14'8" (4.47m) x 9'5" (2.87m)
Kitchen - 8'8" (2.64m) x 6'1" (1.85m)
Bedroom - 13'9" (4.19m) x 9'5" (2.87m)
Bathroom - 7'6" (2.29m) x 4'2" (1.27m)
Please note: We have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 30001199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LM Properties, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.