3 bedroom terraced house for saleClaydon Avenue, Southsea
- Three bedroom double bay and forecourt
- Opportunity to modernise throughout and potentially knock through for an open plan feel
- No forward chain
- Situated in a quiet dead road
- Large master bedroom
Fox & Sons are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £172,000 for 11 Claydon Avenue. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Fox & Sons, 02392 293100 before exchange of contracts.
Fox & Sons are delighted to welcome to the market this spacious, three bedroom double bay and forecourt house which has a wealth of living accommodation for any family with two reception rooms on the ground floor, The property will need someone to redecorate and update throughout the property, making it also attractive to investment buyers. Further benefiting from a nice size, rear garden, quiet location and no forward chain so quick purchase is promised.
Forecourt laid to patio enclosed by brick wall and metal gate.
Smooth ceiling and walls, double glazed door to front elevation, door to:
Smooth ceiling, textured papered walls with dado rail, single glazed wooden door to front elevation, electric heater, stairs to first floor with under stairs cupboard, carpeted, doors to:
Reception Room One 13' 9" into bay x 12' 4" max ( 4.19m into bay x 3.76m max )
Textured ceiling, textured papered walls with picture rail, double glazed bay windows to front elevation, gas fire with tiled surround and carpeted.
Kitchen 8' 1" x 10' 5" ( 2.46m x 3.17m )
Textured ceiling, papered walls, double glazed door and window to rear elevation. Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with work surface over, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, space and plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge and freezer. Large larder cupboard and laminated flooring.
Reception Room Two 14' 7" x 11' ( 4.45m x 3.35m )
Smooth ceiling, papered walls with picture rail, double glazed bay window to rear elevation, gas fire with tiled surround and electric heater, carpeted.
First Floor Landing
Smooth plastered ceiling, papered walls, stairs from ground floor, carpet, doors to:
Bedroom One 15' 11" max x 14' 4" into bay window ( 4.85m max x 4.37m into bay window )
Textured ceiling, textured papered walls with picture rail, double glazed bay window to front elevation and carpeted.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" max x 11' max ( 3.76m max x 3.35m max )
Textured ceiling, textured papered walls with dado rail, double glazed window to rear elevation, wall mounted boiler and carpeted.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 10' 3" ( 2.46m x 3.12m )
Smooth ceiling, papered walls with dado rail, double glazed window to rear elevation and carpeted.
Textured ceiling, papered walls with dado rail, double glazed window to side elevation. Fitted bathroom suite comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer taps over, WC, electric heater/radiator and carpeted.
Mature rear garden, mainly shrubbery with path from rear door to patio area. Brick built shed and enclosed fencing and brick wall.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51686700.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103658. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.