3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBluebell Close, Thetford, IP25
- Three bedroom family home tastefully decorated throughout
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace
- NEW laminate and tiled floors
- Modern kitchen with ample work surfaces and storage space
- Separate dining area
- Modern tiled bathroom with shower and additional downstairs WC
- Gas fired central heating and UPVC windows and doors throughout
- Large garden, laid to lawn and block paved with a wooden trellis divide
- Nurseries, primary and secondary schools, shops, supermarket, healthcare facilities nearby
- Garage and off-road parking for two vehicles
THETFORD FAMILY HOME
Delightful three-bedroom family home with separate garage and large garden looking for new owners to appreciate its spacious living areas and good size bedrooms.
The house is tastefully decorated throughout and boasts a modern kitchen with ample storage space and worksurfaces as well as some built in appliances and a separate dining area with a patio doors leading to the garden that comprises lawn and patio areas, ideal for entertaining and family life.
At eMoov, you can book viewings online at any time of the day or night on our own website.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51689337.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference bxz-876o. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.