3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWansbeck Avenue, Fleetwood, FY7
Withdrawn from Market
- Extended Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Two Reception Rooms, Fitted Kitchen
- Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating
- Off Road Parking, No Chain Delay
- In Need of Refurbishment
- No Chain Delay
PORCH Double glazed window to front, door to hallway.
HALLWAY Double glazed window to front, radiator, tiled flooring, decorative walls and ceiling, staircase to first floor.
LOUNGE 14' 11" x 10' 7" (4.55m x 3.25m) Double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring, TV point, decorative walls and ceiling, feature fireplace.
KITCHEN 10' 11" x 9' 10" (3.35m x 3.01m) Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over and drawers, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge and freezer, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, double glazed window to side, radiator, laminate flooring.
LIVING ROOM 15' 5" x 9' 5" (4.72m x 2.89m) Double glazed window to rear, radiator, laminate flooring, TV point, decorative walls and ceiling, double glazed door to garden.
LANDING Double glazed window to side, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 1 10' 8" x 10' 1" (3.26m x 3.09m) Double glazed window to front, laminate flooring, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 2 12' 7" x 10' 0" (3.85m x 3.05m) Double glazed window to rear, radiator, laminate flooring, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 3 10' 11" x 8' 2" (3.35m x 2.5m) Double glazed window to front, decorative walls and radiator.
WC Double glazed window to rear, vinyl flooring, decorative walls and ceiling, low-level WC.
BATHROOM Fitted with a two piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over and pedestal wash hand basin, tiled surround, two double glazed windows to side, radiator, vinyl flooring, decorative ceiling.
GARDENS To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking. The rear garden is a lovely space with paved patio and lawned area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51693816.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102681000369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roman James Estates, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.