2 bedroom apartment for saleSun Gardens, Thornaby, Stockton-on-Tees, TS17
- Within walking distance of Thornaby railway station
- Makes a wonderful first home, but would be equally suited as a buy to let investment opportunity
- Short distance from Stockton town centre & easy access to the major bus routes around the region
- Close proximity to Teesside University & the Stockton campus of Durham University
- Modern, purpose built apartment with designated parking space & communal gardens
- Generously sized accommodation which also benefits from access to personal loft space
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Top floor apartment, accessed from a communal, ground floor entrance, via a security intercom system
- Well cared for & in excellent condition
- Double glazing & gas central heating
**Offers welcome** Modern, two-bedroom, top floor, purpose built apartment with designated parking space & communal gardens. Generously sized accommodation which also benefits from access to personal loft space. Makes a wonderful first home, but would be equally suited as a buy to let investment opportunity.
The apartment is set on the top floor (third floor) which is accessed from a communal, ground floor entrance, via a security intercom system. Staircase leading to the upper floors.
The property was built in 2007 & benefits from double glazing & gas central heating with combi boiler. Carpets throughout with tiled flooring in the bathroom, en-suite & kitchen. The apartment has been well cared for & is in excellent condition. It has been non-smoking & pet-free from new.
Having a great location close to a number of amenities, the property is situated in a modern development in Thornaby in close proximity of Teesside University & the Stockton campus of Durham University. It is within walking distance of Thornaby railway station & a short distance from Stockton town centre. Offering easy access to the major bus routes & main roads around the region.
No onward chain.
The Apartment comprises of:
Open Plan Living / Dining / Kitchen
The kitchen features fitted units, with a built-in oven / hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge / freezer & washer / dryer.
The spacious living room includes a built-in store cupboard housing a gas fired combination boiler & features uPVC double glazed french doors that open onto a juliet style balcony.
Features a built-in sliding door wardrobe with mirror. A generously sized room that comfortably accommodates a king size bed. With en-suite shower room that comprises of a shower cubicle, hand basin with fitted cabinet below, toilet with a concealed cistern & a ceiling mounted extractor fan.
Features a built-in sliding door wardrobe with mirror. A generously sized room that comfortably accommodates a king size bed.
White, three-piece suite comprising of a bath, mixer taps with shower attachment, hand basin with a fitted cabinet below, toilet with a concealed cistern & a ceiling mounted extractor fan.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51702726.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference w2w-44nl. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.