4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCopsleigh Way, Redhill, Surrey, RH1
- Extended semi detached four bedroom family home
- Set on substantial plot
- Double aspect living/dining room with wood burner
- Fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Family room
- Walk in dressing room to main bedroom
- Upstairs family bathroom and downstairs shower room
- Level garden with areas of patio and lawn
- Driveway providing off road parking for numerous cars
Be spoilt for choice with the vast number of rooms available within this impressive home. The plot itself hosts a vast size driveway for multiple cars and the level rear garden enjoys an extensive patio area, perfect for a BBQ and entertaining, with the rest of the garden laid to lawn, so great for the kids to run about. Some key features include a wood burner in the living room, an upstairs bathroom as well a downstairs shower room and an enviable walk in dressing room off of the main bedroom. Call now to view!
This home is perfect for families because you have a number of primary and secondary schools situated within a 1.5 mile radius as well as the most local primary school, just next door! Salfords station is the closest railway station to this home and provides an excellent connection to both London and Gatwick. Frequent bus services provide access to the main towns and enjoy vast open spaces on your doorstep too.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51704616.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RHL170480. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mann, Redhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.