3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDudley Road, Plymouth
- NO ONWARDS CHAIN
- THREE BED SEMI DETACHED
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- SHARED DRIVEWAY
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY/ INVESTMENT
- BUYERS INCENTIVE AVALIBLE
*****OPEN DAY 25TH NOVEMBER***** CALL 01752 344349 TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING.**£170,000-£180,000 GUIDE PRICE** THREE BED SEMI DETACHED SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN NO ONWARDS CHAIN.
Fox & Sons are pleased to introuduce this three bed semi detached to the market with the added bonus of no onwards chain. This property would be the ideal first time buy or investment. Situated within the heart of Plympton with many local amminties near by. Call 01752 344349 to book your viewing and avoid missing out.
Entrance Porch 9' 3" x 5' 11" ( 2.82m x 1.80m )
Enter via a UPVC double glaze door with obscured glass panel inset leading into entrance porch. Ceramic tile flooring,UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and a UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation. Selection of base mounted storage cupboards, power and lighting with a radiator. Wood framed door leading into entrance hall with obscured glass panel inset
Entrance Hall 10' 10" x 5' 1" ( 3.30m x 1.55m )
Stairs leading to first floor landing, plain plastered walls plain plastered ceiling with spotlights to finish. Radiator, doors leading into lounge diner plus a door leading into kitchen.
Lounge/diner 22' 2" x 11' 5" ( 6.76m x 3.48m )
Plain plastered walls, plain plastered ceiling,UPVC double glaze window to the front elevation, feature fireplace, radiator and UPVC sliding doors leading out into south facing rear garden.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 7' 11" ( 2.82m x 2.41m )
Selection of wall and base mounted units with roll top work surfaces, Integrated dishwasher plus a integrated four ring gas hob with extractor hood over and Integrated oven. Space for a large American style fridge freezer, space and plumbing for a washing machine, UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation with views of the garden plus a UPVC double glaze door with glass panel inset leading out to the driveway.
Landing 8' 4" x 6' ( 2.54m x 1.83m )
Loft access, plain plastered walls, plain plastered ceiling with spotlights, UPVC double glazed window with obscured glass panel inset to the side elevation with doors leading to the family bathroom and all three bedrooms.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 11' 10" ( 3.20m x 3.61m )
Plain plastered walls, plain plastered ceiling, feature wall, UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 9' 4" ( 3.23m x 2.84m )
plain plastered walls, plain plastered ceiling,UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevationand a radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 6' ( 2.29m x 1.83m )
Plain plastered walls, Plain plastered ceiling, radiator and a UPVC double glaze window to the front elevation.
Low-level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, P shaped bath with mixer tap and a Myra electric shower over, Plain plastered walls, Plain plastered ceiling, tiled splash backs and a radiator. UPVC double glazed obscured window to the rear elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PYP102212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Plympton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.