2 bedroom apartment for saleMcKenzie Court, Maidstone, Kent
- Modern ground floor 2 bedroom apartment with own entrance
- Allocated underground parking space plus 2 additional spaces
- En-suite facilities
- Close to town centre
- Close proximity to Maidstone East station
- EPC energy rating C (75)
A beautiful modern apartment that is perfect for first time buyers and downsizers alike, in a convenient central location.
Arrive home after a long day and enter into the private car park via the electric barrier, once inside, a choice of three parking spaces are on offer for you to park your pride and joy in. Catch the train to work? Well here you can add some valuable extra minutes to your evening, with Maidstone east station being literally a stone’s throw away you can cut down your daily commute.
Located on the ground floor enter your property via your own front door, instead of the usual communal area entrance you would have elsewhere. Retreat into the light and airy living room and relax with a well-earned cup of tea or coffee with your feet up, and unwind into the evening.
The keen cooks out there are sure to be pleased with the modern kitchen, an ideal spot to perfect your culinary delights. For the social butterflies out there the open plan layout is ideal for inviting your loved ones over and showing of your culinary skills, whilst still being able to chat away to your guests whilst you cook.
Of a weekend take a leisurely stroll into Maidstone town centre for a spot of retail therapy and a bite to eat, safe in the knowledge there will be no costly taxi rides home, perfection!
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge/Dining Area: 16'2 x 15'5 (4.93m x 4.70m)
- Kitchen Area: 8'5 x 6'6 (2.57m x 1.98m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'7 x 14'2 (5.06m x 4.32m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 9'4 x 8'7 (2.85m x 2.62m)
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51709026.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13153003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.