4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHayton Green, Canley
- SPACIOUS EXTENDED FAMILY HOME
- POPULAR LOCATION FOR INVESTORS
- CLOSE TO WARWICK UNIVERSITY
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- LIVING ROOM
- GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING, GCH & SOLAR PANELS
***EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY LOCATED IN CANLEY***SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME OR PERFECT BUY TO LET CLOSE TO WARWICK UNIVERSITY*** Accommodation affords; entrance hall, living room, kitchen/diner, conservatory, four bedrooms, shower room, and family bathroom. Also benefiting from side storage area, UPVC double glazing and gas central heating, solar panels, and south facing rear garden. Contact Wilsons Estate Agents to arrange a viewing. 02476 880440.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51709815.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8297098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilsons, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.