7 bedroom detached house for saleThe Green, Sidcup, Kent, DA14
- Extended Period Detached Family Home
- Three Reception Room
- Six/Seven Bedrooms
- Large Kitchen/Diner
- Ground Floor WC & Utility Room
- Double Detached Garage/Workshop
- Off Road Parking for Several Cars
- 85ft Rear Garden
- Central Location
*** GUIDE PRICE £890,000 - £910,000 *** A rare opportunity to purchase a deceptively large family home overlooking the Green in central Sidcup.
The accommodation offer comprises Entrance porch leading to Hallway, two main receptions rooms with modern open plan kitchen, utility room and ground floor WC to the ground floor with an additional Family room and Den / Bedroom seven. To the first floor is four well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom with a further staircase to the two additional bedrooms in the loft space.
Externally this property boats mature front and rear gardens the later measuring approx 85ft with a double detached garage and rear pedestrian access and off road parking.
Despite its very suburban feel, records relating to Sidcup actually date back to the thirteenth century when King Henry VIII was in power. What was a cluster of houses around The Black Horse Inn grew to a larger settlement from the late 1600s onwards. Sidcup became popular with gentry and substantial houses, including Foots Cray Place (1754), Frognal (c.1670), Sidcup Place (1743) and Lamorbey (1744 and now home to the Rose Bruford drama school) sprung up. The Victorian era saw Sidcup grow further as the railway line arrived but it was the post-war house building frenzy that most characterises the Sidcup of today.
Commuters use Sidcup train station for a direct service into Central London, with journey times from 18 minutes. Sidcup is brimming with pubs and restaurants, with friendly ‘locals’ serving the community.
Please note that some Japanese knotweed has been discovered within the garden and the vendor is commissioning a treatment plan to deal with the issue. Additional information is available upon request. We recommend that you check your mortgage lender’s criteria in this respect prior to making an offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51713100.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BLF170502. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Jackson, Sidcup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.