4 bedroom detached house for saleFort Gardens, Plymouth
- New Home Set in a Private Cul De Sac Location
- Executive Style Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/ Dining Room
- Ensuite Master Bedroom & Family Bathroom
- Enviable Moorland & Estuary View on Selected Plots
- Double Garage & Driveway for Two Cars
- Large Front & Rear Gardens
SHOW HOME NOW OPEN - FRIDAY & SATURDAY 10AM-5PM, SUNDAY 1PM-5PM & MONDAY 9AM-12PM. Come along to find out more about this prestigious development of just 14 detached homes available to reserve. HELP TO BUY is available - terms apply.
SHOW HOME NOW OPEN - FRIDAY & SATURDAY 10AM-5PM, SUNDAY 1PM-5PM & MONDAY 9AM-12PM. Fort Gardens is a well located private development of just fourteen detached family homes on the site of a former residence of many high-ranking service personnel.
The design of the development has been considered to offer each home a plot size suited to its accommodation and also to allow for front gardens and double garages to be positioned adjacent to the home.
The Raleigh housetype is thoughtfully laid out to cater for the modern family offering a Kitchen/diner spanning the width of the home with double patio doors leading out to the enclosed rear garden. Downstairs accommodation also includes a separate Utility room, downstairs toilet, a study and also a lounge which includes double doors to the Dining area.
The first floor is laid out to offer four bedrooms (of which three are comfortable doubles), an e-suite to the master bedroom and centrally positioned family bathroom.
On both floors the property has also been designed to include generous storage cupboards and includes gas central heating throughout.
Please note: All properties will come complete with a 10 year LABC Warranty.
Lounge 18' 8" x 10' 6" ( 5.69m x 3.20m )
Kitchen 12' 5" x 8' ( 3.78m x 2.44m )
Dining Area 15' 8" x 9' 6" ( 4.78m x 2.90m )
Utility Room 5' 8" x 5' 5" ( 1.73m x 1.65m )
Study 8' 9" x 5' 1" ( 2.67m x 1.55m )
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 10' 8" ( 3.51m x 3.25m )
Ensuite 6' 6" x 4' 7" ( 1.98m x 1.40m )
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 12' 5" ( 4.11m x 3.78m )
Bedroom Three 12' x 9' 8" ( 3.66m x 2.95m )
Bedroom Four 8' 4" x 7' 4" ( 2.54m x 2.24m )
The photographs are of the show home which is plot 1 but is indicitive of the standard finish. Video Tour is of Show home.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51717282.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PLH306214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Plymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.