4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMoorfield Road, Denham Green, Denham
- Four bedroom family home
- Large rear garden
- Walking to shops & station
- Detached garage
- Well presented throughout
- Landscaped front garden
- Potential for extension (STPP)
- Internal viewing recommended
Spacious and well-presented four bedroom semi detached family home in a sought after location within a short walk of local shopping/leisure facilities, mainline train station (London Marylebone approx. 25 mins) and picturesque Denham Village with its charming array of pubs/restaurants and a short commute to nearby Uxbridge and the M25/M40/M4 road networks.
The naturally light accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor entrance lobby, hallway, large though lounge/diner and modern fitted kitchen. To the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and spacious family bathroom suite with separate shower. To the second floor is another double bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Features include gas central heating, double glazing throughout, large 85ft (approx.) rear garden, detached garage and a landscaped front garden. Internal viewing comes highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51717564.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUB175271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Uxbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.