3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLorne Gardens, Shirley
Withdrawn from Market
- Semi Detached House
- Three Generously Proportioned Bedrooms
- Very Well Presented Throughout
- Garage & Off Street Parking
- Luxurious Kitchen & Bathroom
- Secluded Rear Garden
- Peaceful Residential Location
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Exceptionally well presented, this delightful semi detached home offers spacious and bright accommodation throughout. Peacefully tucked away, the property has been refurbished to a high standard over recent years, and offers something for all the family. To the ground floor you will find a spacious through lounge/diner and very pleasant conservatory overlooking the rear garden, as well as the stunning fitted kitchen and downstairs cloakroom. Moving upstairs and there are three well proportioned bedrooms and the modern bathroom suite. Similar homes in the immediate area have been adapted and extended to create additional bedrooms and living areas, this scope certainly exists here, subject obviously to the relevant local authority consents. With a secluded rear garden, off street parking and a garage to the side/rear, this impressive and peacefully located family home is well worth viewing.
A secluded garden.
Offering Off Street Parking
To the side/rear of the property, accessed via the shared driveway.
Book a Viewing
Before booking a viewing it is essential that you do your own research to make sure that this property is suitable for you and your needs. For example there are many on-line resources that can show information on the local area such as distance to transport links, schools and other amenities. If you require any assistance in this regards, or have any other questions about the property, please ask us before booking your viewing. You can request a viewing via our website, www.allenheritage.co.uk if outside of office hours or call your local branch of Allen Heritage and we will arrange this for you.
Lorne Gardens is a peaceful tree lined grass verged residential side street in Shirley. Convenient for amenities including bus routes on The Glade, local shops on Gladeside and within easy reach of schools. Some of the children who reside in Lorne Gardens attend the LANGLEY SCHOOLS and have been admitted from this location. Other schools nearby include Edenham, Monks Orchard and Orchard Way. For full directions please see the map or contact Allen Heritage Estate Agents in Shirley.
4.50m (14'9") x 3.75m (12'4")
3.35m (11') x 2.80m (9'2")
3.88m (12'9") x 3.15m (10'4") max
Ground Floor Cloakroom
4.27m (14') x 3.79m (12'5")
3.79m (12'5") x 2.44m (8')
3.21m (10'6") x 3.10m (10'2")
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51718098.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8314754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen Heritage, Shirley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.