2 bedroom house for saleHanover Street, Portsmouth
Offers in Excess of
- Two bedroom maisonette
- Close to Gunwharf Quays
- Front and rear gardens
- Two private storage sheds externally to the property itself
- Lease has in excess of 112 years remaining
Reminiscent of a small two bedroom house, this charming maisonette with private front and rear gardens is only a few minutes walk from Gunwharf Quays and Portsmouth Harbour train station. We have no doubt this will be highly sought after as the location is fantastic...
Reminiscent of a small two bedroom house, this charming maisonette with private front and rear gardens is only a few minutes walk from Gunwharf Quays and Portsmouth Harbour train station. We have no doubt this will be highly sought after as the location is fantastic, the lease has in excess of 112 years remaining and the property is being sold with no forward chain. Comprising of a large reception room, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and first floor family bathroom. Early viewing is advised.
Fence and bamboo enclosed garden, access via wooden gate, laid to shingle with footpath to front door, pots and plants, door to external and private storage shed, UPVC front door to property.
Smooth plastered ceiling, papered walls, stairs to first floor, phone for secure door entry system, radiator, laminate flooring, doors to:
Smooth plastered ceiling and part tiled walls, double glazed window to front elevation, fitted kitchen with a range of high-gloss wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink and drainer, wall mounted combination boiler, integrated electric hob and oven, space and plumbing for white appliances, door to large cupboard under the stairs, laminate flooring.
Textured ceiling, papered walls, storage in the alcoves, TV and telephone points, sliding double glazed patio doors to garden, wooden flooring,
First Floor Landing
Textured ceiling, papered walls, stairs from ground floor, radiator, exposed white floorboards, doors to:
Textured ceiling, smooth plastered walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, two large storage cupboards, radiator, wooden flooring.
Textured ceiling, papered walls, double glazed window to front elevation, room for a wardrobe or storage in the alcove over the stairs, radiator, wooden flooring.
Smooth plastered walls, tiled to principle areas, double glazed window to front elevation, high level flush WC, panel enclosed bath with shower attachment over, wash hand basin, lino flooring.
Fence enclosed rear garden with pedestrian access from Hanover Street via wooden gate, laid to patio with planting borders with a mixture of mature trees and shrubs.
There are two lockable, private, storage sheds that come with this property. One is immediately outside the front door to the property whilst the other is in the communal entrances to the block itself. These provide fantastic storage, including bike storage.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51718206.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103655. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.