2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEast Road, East Mersea
Withdrawn from Market
- Two Double Bedroom grade II listed character cottage
- Rural location
- Open plan kitchen/lounge
- New thatched roof
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Courtyard to rear, enclosed garden to front aspect
- Parking For Two Cars
- En-Suite Shower Room, first floor bathroom
- No forward chain
- Link detached with the Dog & Pheasant Public house
Game Estates are delighted to offer this two bedroom grade II listed character cottage in the rural setting of East Mersea. With courtyard to rear, enclosed front garden, parking for 2 vehicles. Open plan kitchen/lounge, first floor bathroom, en-suite shower room, bedrooms on ground and first floor, oil fired central heating, link detached with Dog & Pheasant Public house, no onward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51718422.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8340875. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Game Estate Agents, West Mersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.