2 bedroom terraced house for saleNewdigate Road, Harefield, Uxbridge
- Charming Victorian style cottage
- Convenient for Harefield Hospital
- Modern Kitchen
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Two double bedrooms
- Large bathroom (entry off second bedroom)
- No Upper chain
- Short drive to A40 and M25
- Semi Rural village location
Austin Residential are pleased to offer for sale this delightful Victorian terraced property in this most convenient location within a short walk to the village and to Harefield hospital.
The accommodation briefly comprises: two reception rooms and a fitted kitchen to the ground floor. Upstairs there is a small landing with doors to two double bedrooms - the second with a door to the bathroom.
The property boasts double glazing, gas central heating plus a rear garden. NO UPPER CHAIN.
Harefield Village and Harefield Hospital are a two to three minute walk form the property. Local schools are close by with a bus service running to Uxbridge and Ruislip also within a few minutes walk.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51718689.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27390838. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin Residential, Ruislip. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.