4 bedroom house for saleBowood Close, Ingleby Barwick
- Enjoying a Delightful Cul-De-Sac Setting with the Popular Broomhill Area of Ingleby Barwick
- A Significantly Improved Four Bedroom Detached Family Home Offering Attractive Decor & Good Quality Fittings
- Stunning Refitted Kitchen with Solid Wood Worktops, Twin Ovens, Gas Hob, Integrated Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher & Wine Cooler
- Spacious Lounge with an Electric Fire Set in a Feature Surround & Having a Front Aspect Bay Window
- Separate Dining Room Leading to the Delightful Double Glazed Conservatory with Tiled Floor & Inset Wall Heater
- Four Impressive Bedrooms, with Each Having Fitted Wardrobes & the Master Provides an En-Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom with a Nicely Presented White Three Piece Suite Together with a Useful Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC
- Gas Central Heating System, Double Glazing & Security Alarm System
- Nicely Presented, Established Gardens to Front & Rear, Double Width Driveway & Single Garage
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am â€" 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am â€" 5pm Saturday or 10am â€" 4pm Sunday
Enjoying a Delightful Cul-De-Sac Setting with the Popular Broomhill Area of Ingleby Barwick. A Significantly Improved Four Bedroom Detached Family Home Offering Attractive Decor and Good Quality Fittings. Nicely Presented, Established Gardens to Front and Rear, Double Width Driveway and Single Garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51719463.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING170356. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.