3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOrchard Road, Sanderstead, South Croydon, CR2
- Offered to the market with no onward chain
- Three bedroom semi detached family home
- Ideal to add your own stamp and potentially extend (STPP)
- Sought after residential location for Sanderstead schools
- Dual aspect lounge
- Pleasant rear garden with brick built sheds
- Off street parking
- Please call 02086510953 to arrange your viewing
Offered to the market with no onward chain is this three bedroom semi detached family home. Offering the scope to put your own stamp and potentially extend, the house currently offers a dual aspect lounge with patio doors and a kitchen diner. To the first floor, there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is a pleasant rear garden with brick built sheds as well as off street parking and a garage. Not to be missed
Orchard Road is a well established residential area within Sanderstead. Sitting within catchment of local primary and secondary schools, the growing family are attracted to the area. Sanderstead Village with its array of shopping facilities is a short walk. As is "Kings Wood" which is ideal for walking and recreational activities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51719877.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCY170142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Sanderstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.